mandag 27. februar 2012

Bella Swan make-up tutorial


I was asked to do a make-up tutorial for this picture. I got the inspiration for this look from both Twilight and New Moon. I especially love the brown and earth colors from New Moon. The challenge with Bellas make-up is to make it look very natural, because she doesn't wear a lot of make-up.



First I used a moisturizer from Dermalogica. Then I used the Max Factor foundation. The color is called light ivory 40.

Under the eyes I used Dream Matte Mousse from Maybelline. The color is called nude.
I also used powder from Max Factor: Translucent Professional loose powder(the lightest color).



For eye shadow I used very little of different kinds of warm brown tones. These eye shadows are from Dior and H&M. I used a little of the darkest tone on the bottom of the eyelid. For the rest of the eyelid I used the lightest brown, and then I used the white from H&M below the eyebrow. I also used the lightest brown color under the eye.


The eyebrows are a little tricky, because Kristen has very straight and short eyebrows. I used a eyebrow brush from Shiseido. I used just a little eyeliner. Nothing under the eye.


For the cheeks I used a golden blush.


I used a mascara from Max Factor(False lash effect fusion).


But the most important thing about this look, is the brown eyes!!! I noticed this myself when I photoshopped my eyes to be brown. I remember Kristen said something about how she suddenly looked very doe eyed when she put in the brown contact lenses for the first time.

I hope this was helpful. Feel free to ask me anything about this make-up tutorial or anything else Bella-related :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar