lørdag 14. januar 2012

Kristen skal representere Balenciagas parfyme


Kristen sier:

“Balenciaga has always stood out to me. Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable.”

“My horizon is clear as of now (except for this!) in terms of new projects, which feels incredible. I have finished three films I can’t wait to see come to fruition this year, ‘On The Road,’ ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ and ‘Breaking Dawn 2.’”


En representant fra Balenciaga sa dette om Kristen:

“Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence. From her early appearance in ‘Panic Room’ to her independent choice of ‘Welcome to the Rileys,’ I’ve always sensed her progressive character. In 2006, I invited her to appear in a project shot by Bruce Weber. Since then, I’ve always wished to collaborate with her further, knowing that she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.”

“Kristen is the perfect choice as she embodies Nicolas Ghesquière’s unique vision for the second chapter in our fragrance history.”

“Kristen stood out as an evident choice for this new fragrance. She has a unique sense of style, quite original and chic in the way she mixes fashion elements. Her elegant modernity and innate rebel style perfectly match with the spirit of Balenciaga.”

Les mer om Balenciaga her.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar